Introducing Terminal

Originally published at: Introducing Terminal | Afterthought System Blog

This is an official announcement that on April 1st, 2021, we will be moving the CAD/MDT system to a subdomain.

This change will affect any and all white labeling, linking, etc…

We will be moving the CAD/MDT system to the domain: terminal.afterthought-system.com

Along with this change, we will also be referring to the CAD/MDT as the terminal. Our Discord will remain online, and still be the main communication method for us involving the terminal; however, our main website, afterthought-system.com, will be turned into a landing page. This is to help us move more into the private sector for web development.

We will of course still prioritize our terminal system and still be providing constant updates. I am excited that our new MDT system is nearing completion, with one of the only things remaining to be the new report system.

The terminal will be down for a few hours on April 1st, 2021 to accommodate this change.

Thanks,
Drake Dussault
Chief Executive Officer
Afterthought System, LLC

1 Like

We’re looking forward to these changes! Can’t wait for new features coming to terminal soon, along with our new branch with private sector development!

We’ve scheduled a maintenance period for this migration on our statuspage here.

How did you guys make this copy of the bubble forum. I would love to figure it out so I can make it for my server. @drake

Hey there @hdbaseball05,

Welcome to the Afterthought System community! This actually isn’t a copy of any forum page, but we are using a pretty common theme that’s modified with HTML and CSS. (The Bubble forum has their own custom HTML, CSS)

This forum is all powered by Discourse.