[New Feature] Mobile Persona Manager

Asset 5

Persona Manager > Mobile Friendliness

Hey everyone!

I’m back again! These posts are happening too frequently huh? This time, we’re happy to announce a newly designed Persona Manager by @drake for our mobile users!

We’ve noticed over the past few months that about 33% of our users are using our website on a mobile device, so we started an initiative to start making our pages a bit mobile friendly. For the most part, our company pages are currently responsive, but our core system isn’t. So @drake, prior to his diagnosis of COVID-19 worked on a Mobile Version of a civilian panel, now known as a Persona Manager.

We hope to continue to make our system as accessible as possible for our users in the future. This is the beginning of something very special :blush:

We hope you enjoy and spread the word to your friends!

There is a lot more to come in 2021 :eyes:

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Johnny, Drake, and the Afterthought System Team

How do I gain access to this new feature?

Simply log in on your mobile device, and select the civilian department. You should automatically be redirected over to this new interface for our mobile users!

I spot a bug! Fix it!!!

Sorry to hear that, we hate bugs as well and want to get rid of them as quickly as possible! So, please help us help you by reporting bugs that you find in #development:bugs or reach out to our team at aftsys.us/livechat

Check out some of the product images here!