Portal page issue

I have found an issue with the portal sign-in page so when I logged off and then try to log back in, the login button dissipates and the sign-up button changes to go to the portal when it was only that should happen if I’m log in, and then when I clicked go-to portal it takes me to the sign-up page but it changes to a thing to verify my account but I’m log off and i can’t click anything else.

1 Like

Hey there @elsolitariogamerxl,

Welcome to the Afterthought System community!

I’m Johnny, Chief Operating Officer at Afterthought System, I’m also one of the engineers for Terminal, so I’m looking into this now! I’ll keep you updated :blush:

thanks

Hey @elsolitariogamerxl,

I see this issue, super weird. @drake and I are looking into this issue. Will update when we have more information

Hey @elsolitariogamerxl,

Update after investigating the issue for a few hours. It seems to be some bad cookies issue, have you tried to clear your cookies off your browser?

Let me know how that goes!

wdym? @johnny

Have you tried to clear your cookies? These are some instructions on how to do so on chrome. I was able to reproduce it initially, but after browser clearing cookies it seems to be fine again.

ok thanks, and one more question how do you make cookies work with a bubble app? if you don’t mind me asking

Not sure in terms of technical terms, but the three default cookies set by Bubble are:

• One to mark the user’s session ID
  • One with the session signature to prevent tampering
  • One that tells the browser who the current user is

is that a plug in or how do i add it?

No, it’s a default cookie.

oh ok

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.